PC Tools Firewall Plus 184.108.40.206 Size : 10 MB
A personal firewall that protects your computer from intruders and controls the network traffic in and out of your PC.
PC Tools Firewall Plus is a powerful personal firewall for Windows that
protects your computer from intruders and controls the network traffic
in and out of your PC. By monitoring applications that connect to the
network Firewall Plus can stop Trojans, backdoors, keyloggers and other
malware from damaging your computer and stealing your private information.
PC Tools Firewall Plus is advanced technology designed specially for
people, not experts. Powerful prevention against attacks
and known exploits is activated by default and advanced users can also
easily create their own packet filtering rules to customize the network
defenses. All you need to do is install it for immediate and automatic ongoing protection.
That’s why PC Tools Firewall Plus provides world-leading protection,
backed by regular Smart Updates, OnGuard real-time protection and
comprehensive network shielding to ensure your system remains safe and hacker free. PC Tools applications are trusted and used by millions of users everyday to protect their business and home systems against online threats.Here are some key features of "PC Tools Firewall Plus":
· Protects your PC as you are working, surfing and playing.
· Intelligent automatic protection without all the questions.
· Easy to use. Designed for both, novice and expert users.
· Advanced rules to protect your PC against common attacks.What's New:
· Password Protection – the end user has been empowered to protect critical areas of Firewall Plus with a password.
These include changing or modifying Applications, Advanced Rules, Settings and Product Uninstall. When set, any attempt to make changes to these areas or uninstall the product will require a password.
· Important - Please do NOT forget your password. A Password hint is provided to assist in recovering lost passwords. PC Tools cannot recover your Password, nor will any PC Tools employee EVER ask you to reveal your Password.
Full Screen Mode – the end user can instruct Firewall Plus to behave in
a different manner when a program which requires use of a Full Screen
is in operation. This ensures that programs such as Games, Movies or
Presentations are not interrupted by Firewall Plus messaging. The user
can set Firewall Plus to run in two modes (a) Secure (temporarily BLOCK
requests) and (b) Flexible (temporarily ALLOW requests).
· Network Layer Enhancements – invisible ...التحميل